[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left” font_size=”20″]
What is a collaborative book?
A collaborative book is created when multiple authors work together to share their stories will write a chapter and share the expenses related to creating and publishing their multiple-authored book.
How do you benefit from being part of this?
There are many ways you can benefit from being part of this collaborative book:
*Being part of this book will give you the opportunity to share your story in your own dedicated chapter.
*Sharing your story will help increase your speaking opportunities and get you invited to more stages.
*Prospective clients want to hear your story as people do business with people they know, like and trust.
*You WILL be an International Bestselling Author.
*You will be part of an amazing group of women who like you have the courage to share their journey and their inspiration.
As a collaborative book, all authors will share in the production costs and marketing; therefore, maximizing it’s reach to inspire and impact more people.
Please be advised: This opportunity is limited to 50 authors for our 2019 release who want to join me in sharing their stories and making a difference in people’s lives.
Why WSA Publishing?
WSA Publishing was founded to provide innovative options for talented authors to publish on a level playing field with traditional publishers. The team has a combined 80 years of experience in the publishing industry, having published more than 1,400 authors since 2008. They make publishing easier and more profitable by managing all the details and complexities of production, distribution, and sales from delivery of manuscripts to providing social networking and promotional capabilities for worldwide distribution.
Meet the Senior Publisher Karen Strauss
Karen Strauss has worked in publishing for more than 30 years and has held management and marketing positions at major New York publishing houses, including Random House, Macmillan, The Free Press, Crown, and Avon.
She has worked with hundreds of authors as well as NY Times bestselling authors and celebrities such as: Martha Stewart, John Grisham, President Jimmy Carter, Og Mandino, Patricia Cornwall, Meg Wolitzer, Colleen McCullough and George Will
Her publishing skills are highly endorsed for professional quality, excellent service and eye catching titles and book cover designs. Many of her authors are featured in the media, and at speaking engagements.
How can you be involved?
Just click on the “Yes, I’m Ready to Share my Story” button at the bottom of the page.
Your investment will be $1497 USD.
What will you receive?
- Your own 1000 word chapter
- Picture and bio included in your chapter
- Dedicated book website will include your personal links
- Exclusive community portal to connect and get to know your sister authors
- Writing Workshops/Coaching
- Professional Copy Editor will edit your chapter and it will be sent to you for review
- Custom Designed Marketing Graphics
- Top Shelf Listing in the Women Speakers Association Online Bookstore
- Interior Layout and book cover professionally designed
- Professional publishing manager to guide the process
- Ebook distribution through ePub, iBook, Kindle, and Nook
- Worldwide book distribution to online booksellers, wholesalers, brick and mortar independent and chains, bookstores and libraries
- Global distribution of digital editions to online retailers and wholesalers. eg. Amazon/Kindle, Barnes Noble/Nook, Apple/iTunes, Kobo, libraries
- Hard Copy and Digital Format provided
- 10 Copies of the physical book (& low quantity & discounted ordering available)
Included is over $4700 in Bonuses
BONUS 1: AMAZON BEST SELLER Marketing Campaign (Value: $2000)
BONUS 2: In Depth Training Program. Live training featuring : How to be a great interviewee; The Power of YouTube, getting you set up for your own broadcasts; Sponsorship Strategies, how to presale books to get you more speaking, using this book to get you more visibility ; Power of the internet – how to use your SM platforms to get more engagement within your community. (Value: $450)
BONUS 3: Featured on WSA-TV “Authors Spotlight.” A video interview with Gail Watson, President of Women Speakers Association sharing your personal story. You will receive a copy of this video to use in your marketing. (Value: $500)
BONUS 4: Online Promotional Tour within Women Speakers Association (Value: $495) Your personal video shared throughout WSA’s social media platforms.
BONUS 5: Bi-monthly calls for authors to stay connected, discussions on writing, marketing, promotion & sharing of ideas. (Value: $850)
BONUS 6: Custom Cover – Your Photo and Bio on the back cover and your name on the front cover as co-author.
Author Applications – Due April 15, 2019
Chapter submission deadline – May 30, 2019
Launch Date – Sep 12, 2019